Apex Ability Limited
Dates to be confirmed
Please contact to be informed re: upcoming events
Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel
130 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 5AY
Close to Euston & King’s Cross Railway stations.
Near Warren Street & Euston Square underground stations
Start the new academic year refreshed and inspired!
£100 (earlybird rate)
(includes lunch/morning & afternoon tea)
Contact Claire at [email protected] for further information
- Understand what Life Coaching is (and isn’t)·
- Learn how Life Coaching can support clients with a broad range of communication difficulties (both adults and children)
- Understand how Life Coaches and Speech & Language Therapists work collaboratively
- Be introduced to simple Life Coaching techniques (NB attending this workshop will not qualify participants as Life Coaches)
- Gain practical skills
- Participate in workshop on vision boards in relaxed environment (no artistic skills required)
- Understand the importance of self-care for therapists
- Attend a course that will benefit you personally (and not just your clients)
- Expand professional networks
- Opportunity to share and discuss own work and research
Claire Bolton van Weert is an Australian-trained generalist Speech and Language Therapist with clinics in London’s Harley Street and Chesham (Buckinghamshire). Prior to moving back to the UK in 2007 to work in the NHS, Claire worked in rural Australia, treating ‘womb to tomb’. She is also a qualified Life Coach from The Life Coaching Academy (based in Australia and accredited by the International Coach Federation). Claire uses her life coaching skills alongside speech and language therapy to support her clients.
Claire founded Apex Ability Limited – a growing high-quality practice that prides itself on helping people reach their potential. In 2017 Claire was the winner of the Best Business Women Awards in Health & Wellness and Finalist in Customer Service. She is increasingly approached by successful professionals seeking Life and Business Coaching.
Claire was the UK’s first SLT to receive a Churchill Fellowship (2012) to visit Canada/USA to learn how music can be used within speech and language therapy. She now works collaboratively with Neurologic Music Therapists and runs joint workshops around the UK. In addition, Claire is a sought-after speaker for her vocal health lectures/workshops for professional voice users who want to protect their voices and prevent career-threatening voice difficulties.